New Investment Oil & Gas Oman, Asala Trading LLc



Welcome to New Investment Company for oil and gas

we are located in the city of Kuram in the Sultanate of Oman.


We envision ourselves to become a world leader in arena of
oil and gas trading, promoting petrochemicals and allied industries, utilizing state
of the art technologies and building effective strategic alliances and
synergies on a global scale.

Company
Activities

As per the commercial registration
approved activities operation list NIC oil and gas L L C  is authorize to:
New Investment Company is an
ambitious global endeavor which seeks to operate and gain industry control in
various spheres of the Oil and gas sector including..
  • Building and construction contracts (general
    constructions of residential and non- residential buildings).
  • Retail of petroleum industries equipment
  • Trade of Petroleum products ( not include sale of oil
    and their byproducts)
  • Other storage and warehousing activities
  • Oil and oil products refineries
  • Manufacture of basic organic chemical (petrochemical
    products)
  • Sea and coastal water transport of oil and gas overseas
  • Manufacture of prefabricated steel structure for oil
    refineries and industrial units.
  • Other activates related to refined petroleum products.

At NIC, we have an incredible team that works collectively
to bring together the skills, expertise and tools to collaborate, co-create and
come up with the best ideas for our business.
With more than 3,000 consultants around the world, we seek
to leverage our deep industry knowledge across 15 vertical industries, including
financial services, consumer goods and healthcare.
We also specialize in cross-industry capabilities such as
strategic services, analytics and customer solutions.


















developped by web design oman

Comments

  1. We are a custom web design company in oman, we have a qualified and experienced professionals such as Web Designers,Web Developers,Graphic Designers, who offer a wide range of creative services, from developing code to design and development of the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajwan Hotel Apartments is a charming property overlooking the exquisiteness of Salalah’s natural beauty. We become best hotels in salalah Located centrally in the city,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment